- The Center for LAM Research and Clinical Care
- LAM or Lymphangioleiomyomatosis: The Center for LAM Research and Clinical Care is focused on providing excellence in clinical care and offering the most up-to-date research for women with LAM.
- The Center for LAM Research and Clinical Care: Our Team
- Harvard Medical School Profile for Dr. Henske
- Elizabeth P. Henske, MD, Physician Profile at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Director, Center for LAM Research and Clinical Care
Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School
- Dr. Henske's Birt-Hogg-Dube Syndrome Research
- Interview with Dr. Henske on the BHD Foundation website
- The Henske lab at Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Our lab studies the pathogenesis of tuberous sclerosis complex (TSC), lymphangioleiomyomatosis (LAM) and Birt-Hogg-Dube syndrome (BHD)
- The LAM Foundation
- The LAM Foundation urgently seeks safe and effective treatments, and ultimately a cure, for lymphangioleiomyomatosis (LAM) through advocacy and the funding of promising research. We are dedicated to serving the scientific, medical and patient communities by offering information, resources and a worldwide network of hope and support.
- Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance
- US advocacy and support organization provides information about tuberous sclerosis complex, research on its genetics and treatment, and support for patients and their families.
- BHD Foundation
- Your resource for Birt-Hogg-Dubé Syndrome research and support.